School has official started! Yeah! It will be more of a challenge this year as Pippin, my kindergarten has joined the fold and as you might have guessed from his moniker, he is a mischievous fellow full of spunk and kisses. He also looks just like his daddy so he gets away with more than the ought! So now we are four at school - Caddie is in 4th, Scarlett in 3rd and now Pippin as well. I've started another blog to record purely school happenings at the laboratory of the mind. I don't know if I will merge them or not. This blog thing is still very new to me but I enjoy the quiet space to record what is happening in our little corner. I hope all of you are doing well and that the sweet smell of fresh pencils fill the air at your mill.-- Marjorie


No comments:
Post a Comment